What a week it has been with a bitter Arctic cold front chilling the western provinces of Canada and northwest region of the US. Well if you are looking for something to warm you up, check out this week's top 5 SEO Lists of the week. And in case you missed last week's top 5, you can find them at: Top 5 SEO Lists: Week of November 15, 2010
Top SEO Lists: Week of November 22, 2010
#5. 7 Non-SEO Tactics That Will Make You a Better SEO
- Whiteboard Friday - SEOmoz. Danny Dover had a good little post/video about 7 Non-SEO Tactics That Will Make You a Better SEO. We especially like points number two and three; prioritize SEO tasks before starting your day and dedicate time on your calendar for researching SEO. SEO research is something that should really happen on a daily basis as there are new developments regularly.
#4. How to Find and Keep a Good Copywriter
- John Lancaster had a great post on Search Engine Journal on how to find and keep a good copywriter. John offered six tips for keeping great copywriters. A couple of thes tips include:
- Find out what they like to write
- Open communication is essential
- Recognize that writing is a process
#3. Google's This Week in search 11/19/10
- great little updates from Google on search experience topic's. You can subscribe to Google's this week in search by going to http://googleblog.blogspot.com/search/label/This%20Week%20in%20Search
#2. Everything I Know About SEO I Learned in the 80'
s - OMG, Stoney totally stole my idea for a post. I am still going to do one, but he totally beat me to it. Stoney outlines some SEO tips to the various tunes of 80's glam rock songs. (While linking to the respective video on YouTube - I was simply going to link to the artists website. This post is one of my favorites.
#1. 30 Ways to Use Blekko for Search & SEO
from SEOptimize.com. We're really starting to like Blekko
more and more. If you have not yet tried Blekko or are still new, this post is a must read. There are a whack of great types on how to use Blekko and how to use this search engine for SEO. From simple things such as Follow slashtags (to get noticed and added to one) to Check actual backlinks by clicking “links” below search results or adding the /links slashtag behind your URL. This list makes it to our top of our weekly SEO resource list.
See you next week, and as the Grey Cup is taking place in Edmonton on Sunday, Go Riders!!!
Labels: blekko, seo lists