|This week we came across a handful of good lists that featured some great SEO and link building tips and tricks. Here is this week's top five lists of the week.
- 11 Ways you Can Maximize Keyword Exposure without Sacrificing your Content - Stone Reuning over at Search Engine Guide serves up a great post with some informative keyword tips such as splitting your copy into sections and combining keyword phrases. Cherck out his list of eleven over at Search Engine Guide.
- Globalizing & Localizing E-Business: Five Steps To Multilingual SEO Success - always great to learn more about multilingual SEO tips.
- 10 Steps to Website Globalization - keeping with our global SEO theme, Alec Campbell over at Search Engine Journal wrote a piece on global website globalization and optimization that can help increase site traffic from international search results.
- 3 New Ways to Reuse Old Articles to Triple Your Backlinks - a couple of good tips here, nothing earth shattering, but a couple of overlooked practices that can definitely help you generate additional links to your websites.
- 10 Essential SEO Interviews - we thought that this was a nice resource put together by Lee Odden over at Top Rank Marketing. Lee features some great interviews with the likes of Vanessa Fox, Tim Ash and Maile Ohye of Google. Nice post, check out some of the interviews that range in topic from landing page optimization to marketing in the age of Google. Great stuff!
Labels: B2B SEO Tips, seo lists