They say that somewhere in the world, everyone has a twin. My wife sent me a link that I thought was pretty amusing. Sports Illustrated has compiled a list of NHL players and their twins. Sheesh the Henrik Zetterberg /Jared Leto comparison is a little freaky. Check it out, some of the comparisons are pretty amusing. The Ovechkin one kills me...
Here is a look at my top ten favorite Galleries from Sports Illustrated
Top Ten Favorite Galleries from Sports Illustrated
- The Most Revered Streaks in Sports- There are some pretty amazing feats here
- Memorable Comebacks -everyone likes a comeback
- Notable Conn Smythe Winners - ah the MVP of the NHL Playoffs, the world's toughest tournament.
- The NHL's Tough Players - think football players are tough? Think again. Hockey players play a long grinding schedule in a very physical environment.
- Rating the NHL's New Third Jerseys - I love this stuff
- Fighting Teammates - can't we all just get along?
- NFL's Divisional Playoff Cheerleaders - this is just fun.
- Hockey's All-time Classic Lines - this would have ranked hire had they featured a better lin combo from the Edmonton Oilers other than this one...
- Top 10 Super Bowl Halftime Shows - no wardrobe malfunction at the top of this list (although it does make an appearance.. no pun intended)
- Famous First-Round Upsets - ah the Oilers are involved in a couple of these as well
- Kobe Bryant Through the Years - I love the shot of Kobe vs. Jordan
Labels: sports illustrated