Here's a handy little resource for Webmasters out there. The Google Webmaster Central YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/GoogleWebmasterHelp. The most recent video is the State of the Google Index with Matt Cutts from PubCon last December. The Google Webmaster Central YouTube Channel is touted as a "one-stop shop for webmaster resources that will help you with your crawling and indexing questions, introduce you to offerings that can enhance and increase traffic to your site, and connect you with your visitors."
There are some great instructional videos found on the channel some of which include:
Those videos can be found here. Google Webmaster Central provides some great insight into Google and Google Webmaster Tools. If you are looking to learn more about Google Webmaster Tools check it out via this YouTube channel.
- A webmaster tutorial video that covers how Google can find your site.
- A webmaster tutorial video that addresses crawling and indexing of sites.
- A webmaster tutorial video that covers how sites are displayed in Google search results.
- A webmaster tutorial video that introduces what Webmaster Central offers.
- A webmaster tutorial video that introduces other useful Google resources for webmasters.
Learn more at http://www.google.com/webmasters/
Labels: Google Webmaster Central YouTube Channel