Hello from San Jose! I'm Chris, one of Jody's teammates at Enquiro and we're both going to be blogging this week from Search Engine Strategies 2008.
I'm primarily interested in the organic side of the search marketing solution set, with a healthy dash of Web 2.0/Social Media.
Sessions I'm interested in this week? Generally Jody and I will be attending the same sessions, so you'll get to see two slightly contrasting opinions. (I'll also be trying to twitter as we go.
- Universal Search. This may already be a little old-school, but I'm always interested to see what's coming up next and how other people are looking at it. I do keep seeing changes in site links, suggested searches, video, image and shopping links in interesting combinations.
- Viral Campaigns: Any session viral, link or social media related has the potential to be well entertaining.
- Measuring Success in Web 2.0: This should hopefully be informative. Measuring Web 2.0 stuff is often like herding cats.
- Advanced B2B Marketing: Jody and I are B2B guys, so it's interesting to hear what else is out there....and the word 'advanced' is always a little subjective. Might be great, might be a wash out.
- Wednesday's Searcher Behavior Research Update: Bill Barnes is speaking, and it's always good to hear folks from our office out on the road.
- Black Hat, White Hat: This, I hope, will have the most entertaining show of the week. When you start mixing black and white hat folks, things can heat up quickly.
Beyond that, it's my first SES, so I'm just looking forward to meeting people, hearing the speakers and enjoying San Jose.
Labels: SES San Jose 2008