It's been a while since we discussed widgets. While everybody was talking about them last year, it seems that the talk has died down and only a select few are actually using widgets to their benefit. Part of the reason for this is because many do not understand widgets and widget marketing. In addition there are people who simply do not know how to leverage widgets.
The fact of the matter is people are looking for success stories and case studies about widget marketing and how they can improve an organizations' bottom line. Hence the need for resources on widget stats. There is a definite need for widget resources that is not easily found on the Web. We scoured the various results pages of multiple search engines to find but a few resources that we thought were worth sharing.
Here are some widget resources that might be of interest to those looking for more information on widgets and widget marketing
Of course there are the numerous resources that we mentioned in our previous posts about widgets that can be accessed via:
- Top 10 Facebook Widgets - Of course there are thousands...
- Widget Stats from Brad Feld - probably one of the best sources for widget stays that is out there.
- comScore Widget Metrix - service that provides insight into audience size by widget, usage by widget, as well as widget audience demographic in the US (age, gender etc.)
- Sexy Widget - probably the best online resource about widgets. In fact they had a great post about some widget to blog penetration data from Lijit.
- What Growth in Widget networks means to the Web Strategist from Snipperoo the self-proclaimed "Universal Widget Blog"
Widget Marketing: Can Widgets Benefit B2B Sites?
Widget Marketing Update - 35 Widget Resources
Widget Marketing Runs Wild on the Web
Labels: widget stats, widgets