Well it's great to be back after a brief vacation. Can you believe that I did not even turn on a computer for five days? In this industry that is not an easy thing to do. So as I try to get back in touch with the search marketing industry, I can across the findings from an SEO Industry survey that was completed by SEOmoz in February.
According to the report:
For the entire list of survey results, visit http://www.seomoz.org/dp/seo-industry-survey-results
- The vast majority of respondents from SEM agencies use tools to aid their marketing efforts.
- Marketers are still unsure about things like the potential of negative effects from registering with Webmaster Central, or the use of nofollow.
- From the 2,060 people responding, we see at least $73 million is spent on PPC a month. That's more than $35,000 per respondent per month. This assumes all our respondents are from different companies.
- WordTracker and Keyword Discovery appear to be the top keyword tools of choice
- The average income level is higher than our overall average in the US, the UK, Canada, or Australia
Labels: SEO Industry Survey