Yesterday, comScore released their September U.S. Search Engine Rankings and to no surprise Google actually increased their share slightly.
Amongst the findings from the report:
In addition to topping the search engine market share, Google also topped the Expanded Search rankings of the top 50 Web properties. ASK saw an increase of 10% in this category over the previous month of August.
- Google Sites remained the top search property with more than 5.3 billion core searches conducted. This represents a 57 percent share of the search market.
- Yahoo! Sites ranked second with 23.7 percent
- Microsoft Sites had 10.3 percent share
- Ask Network came in at 4.7 percent for fourth place
- Time Warner Network rounded out the top five with 4.3 percent share.
The full report can be found by visiting comScore.com.
Labels: search engine market share