Just a reminder that members of SEO-Space and Enquiro will be in attendance at Search Engine Strategies San Jose. As the show gets closer, we invite everyone to visit the Enquiro booth to learn about some of the cool eye tracking research that we have been working on. We are even bringing some of our eye tracking equipment down so it should be pretty fun.
Of course we will also be attending a number of the great sessions at SES San Jose. Some of the sessions that we may be attending include:
Monday, August 20 - Day 1
Tuesday, August 21 - Day 2
- The Search Landscape
- Universal & Blended Vertical Search - featuring a great panel of speakers including Greg Jarboe, Bill Slawski and Tim Mayer.
- Personalization, User Data & Search - this is all about some of our favorite topics and will feature Enquiro's own Gord Hotchkiss as a presenter. This will be standing room only.
- Searcher Behavior Research Update - you do not want to miss this one.
Wednesday, August 22 - Day 3
- Podcast & Audio Search Optimization
- Successful Site Architecture
Thursday, August 23 - Day 4
- Keynote with Marissa Mayer - Marissa is one of our favorite Google people and we expect her to have a lot of great things to say.
- SEO Through Blogs & Feeds
- In House: Big SEO
- CSS, AJAX, Web 2.0 & Search Engines
- In House: In, Out Or In Between?
- B2B Tactics
There is a lot to cover during the week, but we hope to have time to converse with some of our friends in the industry as well as some of our readers. If you happen to track us down, be sure to say hello. We hope to see you at Search Engines Strategies in San Jose in just over a week. SEO-Space will be featuring daily updates from the conference.
- SMO: Social Media Optimization
- User Generated Content & Search
- Usability & SEO: Two Wins For The Price Of One
Labels: search engine strategies, ses sj 2007