In case you missed last week's list, check out our top five SEO lists of the week - for September 13th
. We have some great resources again this week and our very own Marketing Jive appears on the list this week as well.
Here is a look at out top five SEO lists of the week.
#5. Master your per-page keyphrase strategy in 6 easy steps
- Successworks. Lots of keyword research related posts this week, which is a good thing. As long as people are using search engines, keyword research will be a key strategy that you can use to leverage to intercept your audience. Not a lot of new tips discussed here, but good reminders none-the-less. http://www.seocopywriting.com/content-marketing/master-your-per-page-keyphrase-strategy-in-6-easy-steps/
#4. 6 Ways to Ensure Better Rankings in Google Instant
- Marci Rosenblum had a nice little post over at Search Engine Journal on some tactics that you can employ to ensure that you remained found in Google Instant search results (which by the way, we are hearing that a number of searchers are not too happy with). Our favorite tip from Marci's post? Her suggestion to include Google Suggest as a keyword research tool is a good one. Check out the other five tips over at search engine journal. http://www.searchenginejournal.com/6-ways-to-ensure-better-rankings-in-google-instant/24213/
#3. 22 Social Media Marketing Management Tools
- Top Rank's Online Marketing Blog. Lee Odden came up with a pretty detailed list of 22 different social media marketing management tools, platforms and services to help manage and scale your online marketing efforts on the social web. What I liked about this composition is that there were a number of resources that I was not familar with. From cloud-based environments to Enterprise social media management systems, Lee has provided a pretty in-depth list of social media tools that chances are you may not have heard of either. http://www.toprankblog.com/2010/09/22-social-media-marketing-management-tools/.
#2. The SEO’s Handbook – 53 Resources For First Time SEOs
- Our old friend Neil Patel had a great post about 53 resources for first time SEO's. For any who know Neil, you know that he is a pretty bright guy who, dare we say, has leveraged white, grey and possibly even some black-hat SEO tactics in the past. Regardless, he has been pretty successful and he provides a pretty decent list of SEO resources in this post. While he somehow left Marketing Jive off of the list, we'll forgive him... this time.
#1. Bing SEO: 49 SEO Tips for Optimizing for Bing
- Marketing Jive. This is an extensive list that we compiled to help webmasters and marketers with their optimization for Bing. With Bing now powering Yahoo results (which we are still not a big fan of), the importance of optimizing for Bing becomes more important. Our list includes on-page optimization techniques
, interlinking ideas as well as some technical and site architecture tips for Bing
Labels: SEO tips, top 5 SEO lists