|Search Engine Strategies San Jose is just around the corner. This year the Search Engine Strategies Conference and Expo will take place from August 18th through to August 22nd at the San Jose Convention Center. SES San Jose recently released their roster of speakers for the event and there are some noticeable names on the list.
Scheduled to appear at SES San Jose:
There are many more big names slated to appear at the conference. For more information on the schedule of events visit the Conference at a Glance. If you see me there, be sure to stop and say "hello". It should be a great event.
- Matt Cutts - Famed Software Engineer at Google
- Robert Scoble - Managing Director with FastCompany TV
- Lee Siegel - Author of "Against the Machine"
- Marshall D. Simmonds - Chief Search Stategies ay NY Times/About.com
- Chip Heath - Author of "Made to Stick"
- Danny Sullivan - Editor-in-Chief at Search Engine Land
- Randy Peterson - Search Marketing Innovation Manager at Proctor & Gamble
- Erik Collier - VP of Product Management at ASK.com
- Derrick Wheeler - Seniot SEO Architect at Microsoft
- Terry A. Cox - SEM Manager at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Online
- Avinash Kaushik - Author, Blogger and Analytics Evangelist
- Dana Todd - CMO Newsforce
Labels: SES San Jose 2008